The Aurora-South Metro SBDC is offering the LEADING EDGE Strategic Planning Series to help entrepreneurs write a business plan. This premier business planning program begins April 5th and will be held every other Friday from 9AM to 4PM, April through May, at the Englewood Civic Center. It is a hands-on program that includes guest speakers, a business planning book and five hours one-on-one consulting. The SBDC is offering a reduced rate of just $295. Interested entrepreneurs may register here.
This program will help the entrepreneur take a close look at feasibility, understand the value of knowing who the business customers really are, complete a competitive analysis, draft realistic financial projections and help complete the business plan.
Benefits of the workshop:
• Exchange ideas with other entrepreneurs
• Receive feedback from class participants
• Engage with the instructor one-on-one
• Hear from industry–specific professionals
• Motivate the entrepreneurs in the classroom toward success
• Create a fully-realized business plan for the business
Download the syllabus here (see page 2).
Dates: April 5, 19, May 3, 17 & 31, 2019 | 9AM – 4PM | Englewood Civic Center
Questions? Call (303) 326-8686 or learn more and register here…
Need a business plan? Need financing for your business?
Two January workshops are not to be missed!
LEADING EDGE: Business Plan in a Day, Friday, January 25th, 9AM – 4PM, $150/person
This all-day workshop was developed for busy entrepreneurs who need to complete a critical business plan quickly to expand or start a business. Participants will create a business plan in one day by breaking the process into 10 manageable steps. Cost includes materials and five hours of course-specific one-on-one business consulting. Register here…
Financing Your Business, Thursday, January 31st, 9AM – 11AM, $15/person
Learn about the requirements for obtaining business financing, including SBA loan programs, non-traditional financing sources and the components of a comprehensive loan package. Presented by Jason Jacksack, a Business Advisor with Colorado Enterprise Fund. Register here…
Don’t delay; register today!
By Rieva Lesonsky
Here are 43 things you can do during your August downtime that will have a big impact come fall.
Your Customers come first:
- Schedule catch-up calls or lunch with your biggest clients to see how you can better serve them in the coming year.
- Reach out to a former customer who’s fallen off your radar and see if you can win their business again.
- Check in with a prospect you’ve been nurturing to see if you can get them closer to a sale.a
- Gather client testimonials you can use in your marketing materials.
- Ask your best customers for referrals.
- Create some case studies to show how your product or service helps your customers.
- Enlist some satisfied clients to feature in a marketing video for your business.
- Collect before-and-after pictures from clients to show off your work, and get permission to use them in your marketing materials.
- Make your lists for sending holiday gifts and cards to customers.
If you’ve attended one of my marketing seminars, one of the tactics that I suggest is re-purposing useful information to your target market would like.
The linked article By Ryan Bozeman really hits the nail on the head. Thanks Ryan!
About Ryan Bozeman
Ryan Bozeman is a copywriter and content strategist who specializes in working with marketing and SaaS companies. You can connect with him atwww.BozeContent.com or on Twitter at @RyanBozeman.