By Rieva Lesonsky
Here are 43 things you can do during your August downtime that will have a big impact come fall.
Your Customers come first:
- Schedule catch-up calls or lunch with your biggest clients to see how you can better serve them in the coming year.
- Reach out to a former customer who’s fallen off your radar and see if you can win their business again.
- Check in with a prospect you’ve been nurturing to see if you can get them closer to a sale.a
- Gather client testimonials you can use in your marketing materials.
- Ask your best customers for referrals.
- Create some case studies to show how your product or service helps your customers.
- Enlist some satisfied clients to feature in a marketing video for your business.
- Collect before-and-after pictures from clients to show off your work, and get permission to use them in your marketing materials.
- Make your lists for sending holiday gifts and cards to customers.