Manage your EIDL: Learn how to monitor the status of your COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), make payments, and request a loan increase.
Create an account in SBA’s Capital Access Financial System (CAFS) to monitor your loan status. You must have a funded loan to access the CAFS system.
Questions? 1-833-853-5638 (TTY: 711) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BizBeat is the Aurora-South Metro SBDC’s e-newsletter. If you ever want to check back to take a peek at some of the stories and resource links, just hover over the Blog tab on the menu bar and click on BizBeat. The BizBeat is intended to provide you with current resources and updates on small business information and news, from funding to training opportunities, success stories, consulting expertise and more! To be added to the BizBeat e-list, just send a quick email to info@Aurora-SouthMetroSBDC.com. You may opt out at any time.
The annual Englewood Small Business Resource Expo, coming up Wed., Sept. 22nd, 8:30-9:30 AM, is abbreviated this year and virtual, and will provide you with an update on the following small business resources:
– Welcome – – Mayor Linda Olson, City of Englewood
– Greater Englewood Chamber Overview – David Carroll, Executive Director
– Englewood Economic Development Overview
– Darren Hollingsworth, Economic Development Manager, City of Englewood
– Aurora-South Metro SBDC Overview – Marcia McGilley, Executive Director
– Client Testimonial/Guest Speaker – Beth Ginsberg, Trompeau Bakery
– SBA Overview: U.S. Small Business Administration, Colorado District Office
– David Benavides, Lender Relations Specialist
– Funding Resource Partner Overview: Colorado Enterprise Fund
– Stefanie Fox, Community Lending Officer
– Manufacturer’s Edge – Deborah Kerrigan, Regional Director
Join us by pre-registering and receive the Zoom instructions: https://bit.ly/3x8hKxy.