Douglas County is host to the Small Business Resource & Lenders Fair in conjunction with the Aurora-South Metro Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Hear from the Small Business Administration, the Office of Economic Development and International Trade and small business lenders.
Representatives from the following nonprofit and government organizations will get you up-to-date on all the helpful resources each is offering to support small businesses:
• U.S. Small Business Administration • SCORE
• Office of Economic Development and International Trade
• U.S. Commercial Service | International Trade Administration
• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
• Office of the District Attorney 18th Judicial District
• Minority Business Office of Colorado • Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
• Connect2DOT • Douglas County Libraries
• Colorado PTAC • Parker Area Chamber
• Manufacturer’s EDGE • Better Business Bureau
• Mi Casa Resource Center • Aurora-South Metro SBDC
Meet the Lenders
• Colorado Enterprise Fund • Colorado Lending Source
• DreamSpring • Preferred Lending Partners
20105 E. Mainstreet | Parker, CO 80138 | @ Pine Drive
FREE – Just let us know you’re coming: REGISTER HERE
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about business resources designed to help YOUR small business succeed!