Nominations are now open for the 4th annual Colorado Manufacturing Awards
— Presented by CompanyWeek and Manufacturer’s Edge
The only program of its kind in the United States, the CMAs bring together business leaders in a celebration of the modern manufacturing economy — a multi-industry, consumer, and technology-driven sector reshaping America’s rich industrial legacy.
Award nominations are open for the following:
Click on each award title here https://companyweek.com/events — for criteria and to nominate.
* Aerospace/Electronics Manufacturer of the Year
* Bioscience/Medical Manufacturer of the Year
* Outstanding Outdoor Industry Brand
* Outstanding Craft Brewer
* Outstanding Craft Distiller
* Outstanding Food Brand/Co-Packer
* Industrial & Equipment Manufacturer of the Year
* Contract Manufacturer of the Year
* Builder/Construction Co. of the Year
* Outstanding Cannabis Manufacturer
* Outstanding Consumer/Lifestyle Brand
* Energy Manufacturer of the Year
Plus: Video presentations: New Mexico and Wyoming Manufacturers of the Year
Manufacturers are encouraged to self-nominate. Companies can be also be nominated by peers, industry colleagues or other parties, but all nominations must include information related to the criteria list above.
Nominations close Friday, February 8, 2019.
Three finalists from each category will be selected by Feb. 15. Finalists will participate in CMA activities throughout Feb. and March (see key dates and activities below), culminating in the April 4 CMA gala reception, where winners in each category will be announced. A panel of industry experts will select finalists and a winner.
Industry program sponsorships are available.
Contact Bart Taylor | (303) 888-2832 | firstname.lastname@example.org