The Aurora-South Metro SBDC is offering the LEADING EDGE Strategic Planning Series to help entrepreneurs write a business plan. This premier business planning program begins April 5th and will be held every other Friday from 9AM to 4PM, April through May, at the Englewood Civic Center. It is a hands-on program that includes guest speakers, a business planning book and five hours one-on-one consulting. The SBDC is offering a reduced rate of just $295. Interested entrepreneurs may register here.
This program will help the entrepreneur take a close look at feasibility, understand the value of knowing who the business customers really are, complete a competitive analysis, draft realistic financial projections and help complete the business plan.
Benefits of the workshop:
• Exchange ideas with other entrepreneurs
• Receive feedback from class participants
• Engage with the instructor one-on-one
• Hear from industry–specific professionals
• Motivate the entrepreneurs in the classroom toward success
• Create a fully-realized business plan for the business
Download the syllabus here (see page 2).
Dates: April 5, 19, May 3, 17 & 31, 2019 | 9AM – 4PM | Englewood Civic Center
Questions? Call (303) 326-8686 or learn more and register here…