Congressman Mike Coffman presents the
SBA Small Business Resource and Lenders Fair
Saturday, May 5th | 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM | FREE
Arapahoe Room at the DMV Building
6964 So. Lima St. (at Arapahoe Road)
Centennial, CO 80112
Find out about SBA programs, loan and micro-loan programs available for small businesses through lending institutions, government contracting resources, State of Colorado and expanded SBDC services. There will be short presentation and opportunity to visit all the resource tables. Plenty of time for Q&A!
Participants will include:
• U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
• Colorado Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
• Colorado Minority Business Office
• Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
• Arapahoe Libraries
• Mi Casa Resource Center
• Colorado Enterprise Fund
• Colorado Lending Source
• Community Enterprise Development Services (CEDS)
• Rocky Mountain Micro-Finance Institute
• And more resources!
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn about resources for your small business!
Pre-register here: www.Aurora-SouthMetroSBDC.com/training (click on the ‘Browse’ icon)