LEADING EDGE is Colorado’s premier business planning program that addresses the questions every entrepreneur must answer to reach their dreams of growing their business or launching a new business. “Business Plan in a Day” is being held this Friday at the Innovation Pavilion, 9AM – 4PM, for just $99.
The workshop is highly interactive and will include five hours of confidential one-on-one consultation to review the components of your business plan with consultants, from marketing to financial projections.
If you’re in a rush and need a rough draft business plan right away, consider taking the LEADING EDGE “Business Plan in a Day” course — tackling the process in 10 manageable steps.
Learn more! Outcomes of the program:
* Develop a clear vision for your business
* Network with and learn from other entrepreneurs
* Receive one-on-one consulting to help you complete your business plan
* Discover tools and resources to help you launch and grow your business
* Meet potential lenders at a resource expo who will discuss funding options
* Compete in a business plan competition with prizes.
Register here: goo.gl/nNwjg3 or call for more information (303) 326-8686.
Note a Business Resource Expo will be held March 15th, 8AM, at no charge in Englewood where you can meet the lenders!